Summer plans

Hello everyone 

Today I gonig to tell about my summer plans 
I believe that this summer it will be short because the class finish in january, and I would like work to pool money for the summer holidays because untill now I'm very very poor!! and it is so sad. 
All years I go to the house of my grandmother, and this year don't go to be the exception, and I often went with my family. Is likely that I go to the Chiloe to visit at a cousin that I leave guest the last year when I went to her marriage.However also I would like to go to the south of chile, in special I would like know and visit the National Park Conguillio, near to Temuco and can camping, trekking, swimming in some lake, among other activities. But hardly I go it because I don´t know if will reach time and/or money to go. For same it I dont know that going to happen just I hope enjoy this holidays and to visit my family of south that I don´t see since summer holidays of the last year. 
I don't know with who going to leave this year, can be my parent and my sister, or my best friend, or my boyfriend but I hope spend time with everyone.  
And If I reach I wolud like to Concepcion to visit my cousin and he to make a tour for the city, in special I would like know Ramuncho beach that it  is sorroundes for a forest and is beautiful. 

Comentarios

  1. Woo! You has many plan! I hope you can travel a lot... The south of Chile is very nice :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope your plans are fulfilled!
    You have many places to get to (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Chiloe, a long time ago I do not go, I would love to go again!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's pretty nice that you can visit places from Chile, since we have a very beautiful country with a los of places to go to!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Maybe qwe can do something for thethe summee, with all of our group of friends :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares