POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hi everyone!!
Today I am going to talk about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future.

Currently I discovered that I would like to work attending at older persons, I know that is a field  more or less recent and still have much to study in this field, moreover, older persons population is increasing year to year, more and more older adult will be.  And it is neceddary to attend to the difficulties they must to confront. For this is that I have considered taking a porsgraduate course of therapy or psycotherapy with older persons, for to can help with all tolls possibles that I can to acquire and to learn. The subject that I would like to study is tha ways of coping of older adults for confront the loss associated to aging.
Well considering that the courses of these kind usually are given in abroad,I believe that i would must to go to countries as Spain, USA between other countries, however, I don´t want to leave the country, I like Chile, and I have dream of live in south of Chile.

Preferably I would like to study of way distance learning, and part-time course to study and to work in Chile at the same time.
I think is important specialize in any subject matter to carry out a better work.
 
Thanks for reading me!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares