Post 9 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Change to my study programme

This year in career Psychology has been carried out a process of Curriculum innovation and today I am going to talk about changes that I would like for my study program.
Well I think that in first semester any curses should introduce the psychology and other about history of psychology, in a way to allow to "mechones" know better the career and for those who have doubts about if to choose the career correct or that like them as to me, because I decide in second semester to stay for the curses is more related with career. In addition I consider that some curses should go before in curriculum, as for example IALEP is the subjects that could change, and divided in two parts, tow semester, and more specific.

The length of study though say will be of  ten semesters, five years, is infrequent, because often the persons delay more, in average 6 or 7 years, for practice, or thesis, or whatever thing, but this involve more debts, more money that don't finance for the State.

In us faculty the infrastructure it leaves much that to wish, rooms is very small, warm, discomfort. The elevator always to be in maintenance and I imagine If someone with physical disability or in wheelchair wouldn't use and move for upper floors.

For it same the technology also should UPDATED! to use any persons, for more inclusion in addition to change the teaching methods for that any person with difficult (disability) can study same that any other.

Thank for reading me!!

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, this faculty is not designed for people with diverse capabilities

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s real, the elevator always to be in maintenance, is more disagreeable!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The classrooms are so small, and for the summer is like hell in here :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares