A few of the places that I like!



HI EVERYONE! TODAY I  WILL TALK ABOUT  A COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

When I was in school, I liked see anime and I imagined  how was this country, since then I wanted to go to Japan. The anime that made me know more from Japan  it is "Detective Conan", in it I knew places, cities, towns, customs, traditional clothing, between others things. 


 Japan is located on the continent from Asia. It has sanctuaries, palaces, parks of "sakuras". Idiom that they speak is japanese language, I think that is difficult learn this idiom, although I would like learn it. This place is an island and the sun has gone and has come back in the sea.

I would like walk in spring with Sakuras flowering. I'd like know Tokyo city and places that show in anime "Detective Conan", in special national parks and mountains.
 I don’t know if I would like live in this country, because I like live in Chile, in fact I would like live and work in the south of Chile.
Thanks for reading me!!

Comentarios

  1. Ohhh when I was child, I saw "Detective Conan" too, but I´ve never think to go Japan. However after read your blog I think that Japan is very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. See the bloom of the cherry blossom must be very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Japan is interesting, it has a lot trade. But I could not to learn Japanese... ¡It is very difficult!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I saw once in an art exhibition about japanese culture that friends joint and went together to appreciate sakuras flowering. it must be amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares