My musical tastes

My musical tastes

Hi everyone!!!
Today I'm going to talk about My musical tastes.

I always I have changed my musical tastes.When I was at secondary school I liked  alternative rock, as incubus, audioslave, linkin park papa roach between other, and I remember I've done friends to have the musical tastes  similarities. Before this also I have listened other kind of music before how pop, bachata (Juan Luis Guerra), reggeaton, and after of  school, in university I listened  Chilean music, electronic, pop rock, etc.

Resultado de imagen para lpBut currently I don't know that kind of music I like it. I listen a bit of everything, recently I find  a artist that I love it, she call LP (Laura Pergolizzi), she is a singer of rock/pop and she has a voice awesome and I recommend it. 
 
So, I don´t have a only kind of music that I like it, I bore with ease because I listen much the music that I like in the moment. 

Resultado de imagen para coldplayStill, I've went to concerts of  bands that I've liked very much, as Coldplay and  thirty second to mars. Besides I'm really easily influenced!! My friends always recommend listen singers, song, bands, etc., I listen it and if I like it I listen for a time until that I bore.

Thanks for reading me.

Comentarios

  1. Me too! I listen so much the music that I liked also, until that this don´t like it more jajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares