About animals


Hello
Today I’m going write about the animals
First I would like to say that I never had a pet because my parents don’t allow me. They said that any pets, like a dog or cat, or even a chick wouldn´t have an adequate space to live, and also they said that don’t want see it to suffer. Nowadays, still I want have a pet; I would like have a cat or mouse, a cat because I love cats, it is nice, cute, smart and the same time it´s naughty, playful and elegant.  But the thing I like most is don´t needs no much care or attention. And also I like a mouse, what I don´t know is if the mouse is considered like an exotic pet. But I like it because is an animal very smart, cute and easy to care. However If I could have an exotic pet I would like have a raccoon!!! Raccoon is the best pet that anyone could have!! It is my favorite animal because it’s overmuch intelligent, excellent thief, and very funny.

On another issue I think that zoos can to be a help for some animals that was in danger or risk as a transition place, but same is sad see like animals is enclosed on a place with tiny space to move.  I remember have gone to one when I was little, and I liked, but I was a child o kid, and I don’t understand that some animals suffer for stay there. I wouldn’t take my kids there, however can that they (my kids) have to go for school, but I would like teach them to look things critically.

I don’t agree with rodeos because is a form of animal torture and abuse. And I give a mixture of pain and anger.
Thanks for reading!

Comentarios

Entradas populares