Thirty seconds to mars!!!!

POST 2 >> THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER

(CHOOSE ONLY 1 THEME). 

Mention:



Hi everyone!!
Today I will go to talk about the best concert ever. 
The year  2014 came to Chile 30 Seconds to Mars, I was waiting date of concert all year, first they were going to come at the beginning of this year, but because of important issues they rescheduled the date of concerts to 14 of October of this year. The concert was in "Movistar Arenas" on Santiago of Chile. This place I allowed to feel that they were very near.   Jared Leto is a vocalist of this band together with brother Shannon, who is drummer. This band is from Los Angeles, California, formed in 1998, with five albums, the disc I liked the most is the first A Beautiful Lie and my favorite  song is The Kill. The concert was in the night,  there was lights, smoke and I listened how the people shouted, cried and sang elated.  I remember now how I felt in this moment and is  undescribable. I felt happiness, euphoria and  I do not remember if I cried, but it was the best moment. I remember  I was exalted after the concert and not stopped of speak about it.

Thanks for reading me!!

Comentarios

  1. Very nice! I don´t know the 30 Second to Mars but I imagine your emotion in this moment. You went to the concert alone? ... Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! That's pretty nice! My favorite 30 seconds to mars song are the kill (too) and a beautiful lie!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares