Personal Information on Internet


Hi!!
I think that give or upload personal information on websites can double-edged sword because I believe sometimes that it is useful to find personal information of other persons but at the same time it is dangerous to personal safety. I have seen as other people have used personal information of my family to create fake profiles in for example facebook. On the other hand, other people can see my personal information and they used it for do anything. My limit to give personal infomation is about my ID, adress, and I would like to be more careful with my information about place of study or who are my family.My favorite social media is WhatsApp because it allows me to communicate with other persons those who I need to be in contact or to know about them. Other social media that I use often is Facebook to see memes, videos and to know about the life the other through it that them share.I don´t like share aspects about me that to be very personal as for example I do in my personal life, ID, number of phone betwen others. Despite it dangerous that is share information on internet I continue it because is almost impossible to disconnect.

Thank you for reading me.


Comentarios

  1. Is terrible what happened with the personal information to your family!
    Care your personal information !! jeje

    Regards! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg, I also use Facebook to see memes xD xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares