Food!!

Hi!!! Today I'm going to talk about Food.

My favourite food is lasagna!!!! It is delicious, I love it and I like cook it with meat, chesse, tomato sauce, and a sometimes with bechamel sauce. I hardly ever eat lasagna because on my house it eat seldom, just for special occasions, as chrismas, new year, birthdays beetwen others.


I like coocking new recipes, I found some on Internet, sweet and salty recipes, but I am lazy, and  I seldom do it, .

When I'm at university I eat mainly at food homemade, or eat made at University's canteens. Usually there is race, noodles or potato purée with chicken meat, pig meat or beef. Always there is salads and dessert, a and sometimes there is soups.

I don´t have a favourite restaurant, but there is certain food kind that I like eat, as Thai food, Korean food and Indian food.

And I LOVE strawberrys!!! It's exquisite! I can eat a lot of it and I'm not bored eating them, I could eat it at differents forms, it made in cakes, kuchen, dessert, ice cream, etc.

Thanks for reading me.





Comentarios

Entradas populares